Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter. Where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost! We do this by encouraging the heart, equipping the head, and empowering the hands of any youth that walk through our door. Too many youth stray from Christ when they leave high school. Our hope is to grow young believers to a place of mature character in Christ, whereby they can know God through experience and knowledge; solidifying a faith with substance.
Encourage the Heart - Faith
- Solidifying the basis for faith – Jesus Christ.
- Solidifying reasons to believe.
- Solidifying a passion for God.
Equip the Head - Knowledge
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Word.
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Character
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Will
Empower the Hands - Service
- Serving in the church.
- Serving in the community.
- Serving in the world.
Join us Wednesday Night for Youth - 6:30-7:45pm